Old 09-01-2004, 07:52 PM
martin

Default Where do red spider mite come from?

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:41:40 -0000, "Synaptic Flow"
wrote:

According to people I've talked to who have glaucoma & have had side effects
it's mainly itchiness & slight swelling, but, it varies from person to
person & treatment to treatment. I would comment though that your treatment
may need some review as it appears you have managed to not only snip my
intitial statement which stated "shouldn't be used as a complete
replacement"

Are you a doctor?

Why is any replacement necessary or even to be considered?

but also introduced a period which completely changes the
context of the sentence.

I am sorry, I snipped to leave the context. I commented on your
remark about side effects.

I wouldn't recommend anything other than getting professional advice
from a doctor. There are a frightening number of people, who go blind
for no good reason in UK every year. Glaucoma is not a joke, nor is it
a thing to be treated by an amateur.
--
Martin