Old 09-01-2004, 10:03 PM
Ray

Default Mealybugs, HELP

Forget the Q-tip... unless it's sopping, you're not transferring the
alcohol, just the fumes.

Put a spray nozzle in the bottle.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"IiSpankyii" wrote in message
Yep, I put isopropyl alcohol on one, and yes, it lived. I know thats

contrary
to everything I have read, but the sucker doesnt die. I actually picked

one
off my plant, put it on a piece of paper, and put alcohol on it, and it

didnt
kill it. I dont know if you have access to any mealys, but try it. I

used the
70% isopropyl alcohol too. Straight from the bottle. I dont understand

it. I
only know mine are still alive. Any other ideas to try?