Old 09-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Pam Moore

Default Where do red spider mite come from?

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 19:15:15 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

I'm not at all up on this subject, Pam but isn't there an operation for
Glaucoma now?
Not all herbal treatments are good for us........side effects etc?

I would never rely on herbal things alone.

Yes there are ops for some types of glaucoma but I manage with drops.
My statement about growing it because of my glaucoma was just to
excuse the fact that I was growing it at all!!
Sorry I've gone off topic. My main concern ( gardening) is the
blasted red spider.
Thanks for the advice on both things and I'll look at those sites.
Actually I am having treatment for macular degeneration too which is
far more serious buo OT!

Pam in Bristol