Old 10-01-2004, 02:02 AM
Mike Patterson

Default Burning Down the Pond

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:43:08 -0900, Offbreed
wrote:

Mike Patterson wrote:

Really like my new pond, finally seem to have the surrounding drainage
problem and the Mysterious Water Loss After Heavy Rain problem fixed,
so now I'm thinking...

How about if I run black gas pipe out to the the back end of the pond,
put on a valve there, then something like icemaker tubing into the
pond so that gas bubbles up near the center, then light it.

How about a glass or plastic tube for in the water, comming up to the
surface? It should not be any more intrusive than the bubbles.

Good idea, thanks. Even if it terminates under the surface, it would
still reduce the gas/water "exposure time" to a couple of inches
instead of 3 feet as I had been planning.

Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.