Old 10-01-2004, 02:32 PM
animaux

Default Cutting Back Lantana

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:30:53 -0500, Hal opined:

I thought the varigated plant was interesting too, but I didn't
replace them after they died from the cold. I want plants I don't
have to work so hard keeping them alive. I like the reds because
they are smaller than Miss Huff and I can put them in smaller beds
without doing much work on them, but the butterflies don't seem to
notice the difference in color they go to both reds and Miss Huff
quite well. I have a swing between the beds and enjoy both during
the warm weather.

Regards,

Hal

So, the reds did well, then? As for the variegated, It survived the winter last
year, but this spring I moved it into a container. It took a minute to put it
into the greenhouse, so not much work. In the spring I am going to propagate
cuttings and sell them. It's a beautiful plant.