Old 10-01-2004, 03:32 PM
Hal

Default Cutting Back Lantana

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:18:37 GMT, animaux wrote:

So, the reds did well, then? As for the variegated, It survived the winter last
year, but this spring I moved it into a container. It took a minute to put it
into the greenhouse, so not much work. In the spring I am going to propagate
cuttings and sell them. It's a beautiful plant.

It is a beautiful plant and I hope your efforts pay off. They are an
eye catcher and it wasn't unusual to have someone ask about them when
I had a couple in the front yard bed. They didn't come back after
the second winter and I replaced them with about 4x4 Encore azaleas.
The azaleas stay green all year and don't have to be cut back.

Regards,

Hal