Old 10-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Do people still buy orchids on Ebay?

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 07:29:37 -0800, "Eric Hunt"
wrote:

I almost put up pornography on my site under a bunch of orchid file names
that a guy in the Netherlands was direct-linking from my site in order to

Us photographers are very particular about how our images are reused. =)

-Eric in SF
http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/SPECIES/ab.html

My son made the links pull up a statement that using copyrighted
material with out permission is stealing. And that stealing
pictures from this site will no longer be tolerated.

Did not bother telling the jerk. His ebay advertisement just
displayed the statement instead of the photo. In 2 days he was no
longer linked or selling that material under false banners on
ebay.
SuE