Old 10-01-2004, 11:12 PM
Mike Patterson

Default Burning Down the Pond

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:43:03 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

I think HGTV ought to be informed of this project. ~ jan

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing! D
Janet

You people are all nuts ;-)

And I nominate you all for that TV
program MONSTER HOUSE.
But I think we should rename
it MONSTER POND.

This project demands a web page
when it is done...

ka30p
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

~ jan

So - I'm gathering no one who follows this group has ever heard of
anything like this?

I'm actually quite surprised at everyone's surprise, as it seems so
obvious to me, and I know this group has more than it's share of
creative thinkers.

I guess I'll make sure to take pics of everything as I go, and success
or failure, I'll put it on my web server.

I've followed this group off and on for about 4-5 years now in "wish"
mode, and I finally got the opportunity to build my own pond.

Now that it's in, I'm looking to make it into my vision of a place to
relax, socialize, and have just a touch of "ooooh, that's cool!"

It's going to take anothe 2-3 years to get everything the way I want
it, but I'm well on the way.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.