Old 11-01-2004, 12:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Burning Down the Pond

Janet who's pond has 2 broken lines from this arctic air and hope the
fish are ok under the solid ice.( Hopefully tomorrow we will get a hole
thawed in the ice to check.

There's a lot to be said for my leaf screens that I leave on till spring.
When the snow comes it makes an igloo and the ponds are completely ice free
underneath. This came in very handy when the temps dropped to below 0*F and
we lost power for 6 hours. When the power came on I could hear liquid water
running from filter (hose self drains) to pond.

Regarding the fish though, I need an underwater cam w/light. ~ jan
~ jan