Old 11-01-2004, 01:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default High Nitrate Level for Koi

"Tri-cities"? By the time the salmon get that far, bleh. "Pate in
skin". I understand you have some excellent bass fishing in the area,
though.

Naaa, the Columbia River is within sight of my house. I could have real
Native American caught salmon out of the back of their pickup trucks, if I
wanted to pay $2/lb for the whole dang fish with 5+ lb. head.

Instead I have been paying $3.49 for a boneless fillet, farm raised. Guess
it is Atlantic Salmon till they get this latest "kill the humans slowly"
situation under control. Doesn't compare to Copper River salmon out of
Alaska, but it will do. ) ~ jan
~ jan