Old 11-01-2004, 05:43 AM
Sue

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:33:17 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

"Alan Connor" wrote in message
ink.net...
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:08:43 -0500, rick etter

wrote:

"Alan Connor" wrote in message
ink.net...
On 10 Jan 2004 07:18:12 -0800, jpatti wrote:

(Babberney) wrote in message

Well, I'm not a vegan, but as a vegetarian I definitely disagree

with
that. to produce meat, you have to feed the animal in question.

Put
that food into yourself and you get far more efficient use out of

it.

Very few humans can digest grass though.

We can digest parched grass SEEDS, though, commonly known as "grain",

and
the roots are not only nutritious and tasty, but contain essential B
vitamins.

(this is where B12 comes from: Soil bacteria that are found in Nature
around
and on the roots of grass, NOT from cows or deer, except indirectly.)

grain=protein

We can also chew the grass stems and leaves obtaining sustenance

without
swallowing all that cellulose, and cooking releases even more.
====================
This is great news! Stop the crop production now! Lets all live on

I use ed(1) as my Usenet editor/pager, and read the posts of unkown

individuals
one line at a time.

==================
That you can't find a reader that works just says everything anyone needs to
know.

That line just got you killfiled for trolling, and I didn't see any lines
beyond it.

Ah yes, the refuge of the terminally stupid that can't refute others, nor
defend their own stupidity.

Yeah, but at least you rate the killfile. ( I don't.
Sue-Bitch

This means that I will no longer download your posts from the server.

Go waste someone else's time.

AC