Old 11-01-2004, 05:43 AM
KB9WFK

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 02:08:40 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:42:58 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:04:28 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

I use ed(1) as my Usenet editor/pager, and read the posts of unkown individuals
one line at a time.

That line just got you killfiled for trolling, and I didn't see any lines
beyond it.

This means that I will no longer download your posts from the server.

Go waste someone else's time.

AC

OH!.. OH!!! Add me too! I also believe that you live in an
institution, are a waste of bandwidth and there is nobody more,
"unkown" than me. You are now in my idiot filter.

It was nice of AlanC to let us out for a breather donch think?.
Wonder how long it's going to take him to put us *all* back in the
killfile again. IIRC it was a little crowded in there last time. )
Sue

kb9wfk

I'm trying to get in early this time to get a good seat.
kb9wfk