Old 11-01-2004, 06:42 AM
Sue

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 06:18:52 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 05:44:18 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 05:36:12 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 02:08:40 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:42:58 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:04:28 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

I use ed(1) as my Usenet editor/pager, and read the posts of unkown individuals
one line at a time.

That line just got you killfiled for trolling, and I didn't see any lines
beyond it.

This means that I will no longer download your posts from the server.

Go waste someone else's time.

AC

OH!.. OH!!! Add me too! I also believe that you live in an
institution, are a waste of bandwidth and there is nobody more,
"unkown" than me. You are now in my idiot filter.

It was nice of AlanC to let us out for a breather donch think?.
Wonder how long it's going to take him to put us *all* back in the
killfile again. IIRC it was a little crowded in there last time. )
Sue

kb9wfk

I'm trying to get in early this time to get a good seat.

Chuckle. Evidently I haven't rated killfiling yet but if I do get in
for God's sake throw out the damned canned green beans! I do *not*
want to be in an enclosed space with those disgusting things. ;o)
Sue

It wasnt the green beans..it was those two jokers in the back row with
their green chili burritos and beer. If you check back
there..ya...over in that corner where the wall paper is peeling..thats
the place..

Chuckle. I'll look for them if/when I get there. I don't believe
that you've been admitted yet either. I'm sure you'll make it though.
Just reply once to AlanC and you're a goner.
Sue

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"