Old 11-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Alan Connor

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

Sue:

If you and your little group of rabid dog bigots REALLY thought I was just
a kook, you would killfile me.

But the ideas I present scare you, and you struggle to discredit them by
discrediting me.

Don't you realize that this is obvious as hell? That your motives are i
transparent to anyone intelligent enough to operate a computer?

You can say that I am lying about my circumstances, but everyone knows that
you have no proof one way or the other.

The fact is, that you DON'T KNOW.

People aren't stupid.

Humanity lived for perhaps a 100,000 years without your civilization, and
there are some 50,000,000 people today, KNOWN to your people, that live
without it.

A tiny fraction of the world's population, true, but still a lot of people.

Most of them your people have driven into the mountains, if they weren't
already there, and there is a remarkable similarity in the Montane regions
of these ecosystems around the world.

Anyone that can live in the Rockies can live in the Himalyas can live in
the Rockies.... A pine tree is a pine tree....

Many White men and women have gone to live with various of these peoples
and learned their ways in a year or so, like a native.

Yet you try to convince people that it isn't possible for my group to
learn these ways.

Makes you look stupid and ignorant, Sue.

AC