Old 11-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Gunner

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:16:17 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

Yeehaw!! The boy made it in. Now if I could only figure out how.
(
Sue-Bitch

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

OK! Nobody breaks out the Green Chili and beer, else Ill have to drag
out my secret weapon. (EEG)

And would somebody please either repaper that wall or pull the rest
of the wall paper down! Its unsightly and I want to put a dart board
up there.

Hummm does anybody hear and echo in here? Whoops, sorry..thats coming
from Alan's skull. My bad.

Briiiiing...Hello? Ok, Ill ask.....did you guys want anchovies or not
on that pizza? The guy said he couldnt hear it over the sound of
hysterical laughter from AlanCs last post..

Ducking.....

no..no anchovies..though can you toss in another order of those bread
stick? Great!

Ok..30 minutes or free? Yup...starting NOW. Click

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"