Old 11-01-2004, 03:32 PM
JP

Default The things people do.

Derek Moody wrote:
People often say that humans have always eaten animals, as if this is
a justification for continuing the practice. According to this logic,
we should not try to prevent people from murdering other people, since
this has also been done since the earliest of times. --Isaac Bashevis
Singer (1904- )

Derek Moody

Yes Derek
And children have been raped and women beaten and etc etc

The killing of animals for food goes nowhere near the killing of people,
Derek!
The killing of animals for food is part of the circle of life, many many
different animals do it and there are many, many different 'food'
animals. The only difference between the human species and other animal
species is that we farm our food animals making them easier to "hunt".

The only justification for eating animals we need, is that we have
evolved the anatomy to eat an omnivorous diet, not purely a vegetarian
or carnivorous one.

Jason

--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.