Old 11-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Troy

Default Honda F410 rotovator

Commercialdiver wrote:

Hi, I've just bought a secondhand one of these but the owner did not have a
copy of a owners or service manual. I've tried to order one but the company I
tried to order them from said that although Honda are very good with spares,
they are very slow with manuals and could not guareentee delelivery in the
immediate future.

Any owners out there who could assist with a copy?

I have the F410 and the owners manual. I can't let you have the manual but
if I can be of any help please ask. The manual has the following contents:-

Tiller Safety
Component Identification
Pre-Operation Check
Starting the Engine
Tiller use
Stopping the Engine
Maintenance
Transportation/Storage
Troubleshooting
Specifications

Most of it is pretty basic stuff but if you're stuck with anything and
can't get a copy of the manual I could check it for you.

HTH.
--
Regards,

Troy the Black Lab.