Old 11-01-2004, 04:02 PM
animaux

Default Cutting Back Lantana

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:15:51 -0500, Hal opined:

It is a beautiful plant and I hope your efforts pay off. They are an
eye catcher and it wasn't unusual to have someone ask about them when
I had a couple in the front yard bed. They didn't come back after
the second winter and I replaced them with about 4x4 Encore azaleas.
The azaleas stay green all year and don't have to be cut back.

Regards,

Hal

Azaleas don't grow in this part of the world. I mean, people insist and change
out entire beds of soil to a depth of 3 feet down. Not something I'm willing to
do. Not when I have other great native plants.