Old 11-01-2004, 04:37 PM
JennyC

Default Online interactive garden design?

"Nessie" wrote in message
om...
I've been trying to find a site which allows me to re-design my garden
- and can't find anything but sites that appear to have a layout for
this but are only trying to sell the services of landscape architects.

Does anybody know a site which would allow me to draw in our garden
and then try different things to see what fits?

This topic comes up with great regularity in URG
The group concensus is that pencil and paper are the best way to go :~))
I reccomend making a plan of your garden to sclae op paper, then use various
sheets of tracing paper over it to experiment with

Also, anybody have any tips about re-designing gardens for dog-owners?
I've got 2 and they have turned the whole thing into a gigantic mud
puddle dotted with bomb craters.
Thanks!

I once saw a (BBC?) prog about a 'dog' garden
They'd fenced of an area especially for the canine member of the family. He had
access to part of the garden shed from his side of the garden too.

Jenny