Old 11-01-2004, 11:09 PM
David Hill

Default Shredder recommendations

I also have a Viking chipper and is good, .Except you are for ever clearing
the chips from underneath, just wished it blew out to the side.
I got a Still strimmer with the hedge cutting attachment,
........Great....... you can cut at least 10 ft off the ground, and with the
head tilting you can top hedges well, though it does get your muscles after
a couple of hours or so, still by alternating 5 mins then 10 of putting
through the chipper it helps a lot, and its strange cutting 50 or so ft of
overgrown hawthorn hedge and just having nice small piles of chipping and
not trailer loads for burning.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries