Old 11-01-2004, 11:32 PM
madgardener

Default snowy, lonely and tired of having to go into the dragon-cave to access my e-mail and newsgroup

It's still snowy up here on the ridge, I'm dying of loneliness, (Squire's
gone, son took off to town with his girl type friend yesterday) and I'm
tired of having to go into the dragon-cave to access my e-mail and wreck
gardens. Don't get me wrong. I'm GRATEFUL that I CAN access my newsgroup and
read my e-mail thru web browser, and there are some who are e-mailing me at
John's address. but I can't send pictures or access some of the sites I take
forgranted. I need to rearrange my priorities..........

GARDEN NOTE: The Jewel orchid is starting to slowly show fuzzy pod like
flowers all folded at the tip of the stalk. The Korean Crinum is finishing
up in the dragon cave under the florescent light Squire rigged up, and I
haven't killed his Angel fish yet g. They've moved me inside to the cash
registers until the season starts back in Outside Lawn and Garden despite
that I am still needed in the greenhouse..........oh well, at least I HAVE a
job GBSEG I am going to bundle up tomorrow and gather up the empty pots
lying around the grounds. Tally will come afterwards.

I hope everyone is well.
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking a snowy
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36