Old 11-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Janet Baraclough ..

Default Snowdrops

The message
from Ian Wolfe contains these words:

In message
Janet Baraclough .. wrote:

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

In article , Janet
Baraclough.. writes

(Cringe) Having moved from 3+ acres to a half acre, I keep hearing
myself telling people "we've only got a small garden".

Janet.

Ah but .......... didn't you start off with much less in your last home?

So I did. There's a 20 acre sheep meadow over the back fence here...

...but isn't your Lady Superior (in that order!) a bit sticky on these
things?

The sticky Lady Superior is laid up.AFAIK it's in the paw of her even
more glutinous son, no chance he'll be selling off bits to the
peasantry.

Have you read SLS's book about her castle childhood, Ian? Fascinating
stuff. If I'd been forcibly dipped in Brodick bay every day, I'd feel a
bit gummy too.

Janet