Old 12-01-2004, 02:02 AM
K Barrett

Default Orchid Growers on Big Island of Hawaii

Carmela Orchids, Bergstrom Orchids

Contact Stan Dinsmore of the Hilo Orchid society for more names.
http://www.hiloorchidsociety.org/

Tell him the newletter editor of Diablo View Orchid Society sent you.

K Barrett

"Gideon Singer" wrote in message
I will be on the Big Island this Novemer and I need the names of some
orchid dealers that are set up for doing phyto and cites paperwork and
have good material mostly species. IWO I will be buying plants to
take back to Canada with me. I have looked at the Orchid mall, but
this does not tell me which ones are set up for export or which ones
are good.

Tnxs in advance