Old 12-01-2004, 03:08 AM
andrewpreece

Default The Eden Project

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
Robert11/1/04 9:30

$gt1

: We are visiting Babbacombe nr Torquay for a Royal Navy reunion from
: Friday 23rd to Monday 26th. If we visit the Eden Project on the
: Monday, how long should we allow for the visit? Is it worth going at
: this time of the year or is it an all year attraction 'cos it is
: under cover (some cover!!) and any tips please?
:
: Many thanks in advance.
:
: Mike and Joan

You should allow at least all day and perhaps more

Robert South West England

All day? It's an hour-and-a-bit from here (Totnes way) and a couple of
hours to go over it, in our experience. We get parties coming here for

the
morning who are going on to 'do' Eden in the afternoon. With an early

start
and having checked opening times and pre-booked fast track tickets, so as

be there at crack of, I'd think a morning (or afternoon) would do it.

I'd agree, half a day is enough. Now, if you go in summer, you'll need to
spend
half-a-day queuing just to get in!

Andy.