Old 12-01-2004, 06:42 AM
Sue

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:03:48 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:28:36 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

They read my posts, Sue.

"They"? Who might "they" be?

Not wanting to be attacked by mean bigots like you, they don't POST on the
topic.

You have failed to post any evidence that I am a mean bigot.
Actually, I'm rather a nice person.

But they READ.

Once again, who are "they"? Your fan club? All those people you
talked about when you were here before who subscribe to your message
board?

They know that people like you are the same people that got us into this
mess.

Once again, who are "they"?

So where's our pal David Rain?

Only you would know.

You scare him away with your craziness?

Whose craziness? LOL I believe you must have suppressed him for the
time being. Perhaps "they" are the little voices in your head.

(I swear I'm going to teach him about killfiles.)

Well, you would certainly be in a position to do so. Chuckle.
Alan/David it's been a hoot once again, but I'm going to take Bob G's
advice and ignore you - not killfile you - just ignore you. I told
you I'm a nice person and it isn't nice to feed the crazy trolls. I'm
starting to feel guilty. I wish Myal were here to take up the slack.
Sue-Bitch

-dir