Old 12-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Greylock

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:03:48 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:28:36 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

They read my posts, Sue.

Not wanting to be attacked by mean bigots like you, they don't POST on the
topic.

But they READ.

They know that people like you are the same people that got us into this
mess.

So where's our pal David Rain? You scare him away with your craziness?

(I swear I'm going to teach him about killfiles.)

AC

He is really, REALLY certain that they read his missives because GOD
TOLD HIM SO DIRECTLY.

If not for God's direct intervention - he might have begun to believe
that people REALLY, REALLY DO think he is a pathetic numbnuts with
delusions of adequacy. Because everybody else in the the newsgroups he
frequents seems to agree that that is EXACTLY what he is.

And anybody who tells him that he is a pathetic numbnuts is -
naturally - a 'MEAN BIGOT". Everybody with two brains cells to rub
together is a "MEAN BIGOT" because that makes them at least twice as
intelligent as he is.