Old 12-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Mike

Default The Eden Project

Have you considered the Lost Gardens of Heligan as well/instead?
Guess it may be the wrong time of year, but they are well worth a
visit if you ask me.

Alastair

Yes we have thought about those and we have all the details, but would be
unable to visit both at once. However we go down there 2 or 3 times a year,
we usually have a Trafalgar Dinner there in October, so could visit then.

Where I organise reunions and group holidays for people, I have a nice
'little' collection of details to many attractions :-)) The trouble is I
don't know which to go to next ;-)

Mike

--
Royal Naval Reunion Sandown I.of Wight (Inc Ferry Fare) 30th Jan - 1st Feb
H.M.S.Andromeda Association Reunion Coventry Feb 27th - 29th