Old 12-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Sacha

Default Classic Roses

Jaques d'Alltrades12/1/04 3:47

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
Robert11/1/04 6:36
$kv3

: Peter Beales - 'Classic Roses' ISBN 1 86046 303 7. OK, it's not a new
: book but I didn't buy it first time around and regretted it. : and
readable book that anybody can buy for £12.99.
:
: BTW I like it:-)
:
: And I don't have shares in Postscript or Peter Beales' nursery.
:

I've just ordered a rambler, Kiftsgate from them online

I hope you have some very tall trees and a lot of room for *that* one! ;-)

Yes, it had horrible mention on GQT today - er - yesterday, innit.

Oh, it's a beautiful thing, really lovely. But it's vigorous beyond
imagining. In my last garden, the people next door had two. Both had gone
right to the top of mature walnut trees and had started to 'colonise' other
trees, including some in my garden, which was bordered at that point by a
10' granite wall. I had all the pleasure of it and none of the work. ;-)
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)