Old 12-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Troy

Default Honda F410 rotovator

Commercialdiver wrote:

Hi, i've never had a roto before, although I have used a rather ancient
two-stroke model. This F410 has a cable hanging loose on the right handlebar
and the lever is missing. Not too sure what that is for, I want to give it a
basic service (plug/oil etc). The main sections I am interested in a

Pre-Operation Check
Starting the Engine
Maintenance
Troubleshooting

Couldn't be cheeky could I and ask if you have a scanner and could e-mail it to
me? or would it be possible if you could photocopy it? I would cover your
costs?

Hi Greg,

I don't have a scanner at the moment but I *do* have a camera :-) Not as
good as a scanner for this purpose but I think it's done the job. Have a
look here :-

http://www.troytheblacklab.co.uk/honda_f410

Click on the thumbnails for the full size pages. I hope I've included all
the pages you asked for.

Good luck with the rotovator - when I first got mine I found it very
difficult to use. I've got the hang of it since then thanks to help in this
group.

HTH.
--
Regards,