Old 12-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Was: Moss/Lichen on roof, now we are into pollution.

"martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:37:52 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

The message
from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

[snip]

I've said it before in another forum: if you bothered to use a
spellchecker, your posts would be readable. It takes too long to

reply
yo one of your posts point-by-point.

That is the neatest way of ducking out of a losing argument I have ever
seen.

True. On the other hand, you must admit that your typing is every bit as
bad as mine.

I find your typos more amusing Franz.

Thanks. Noblesse oblige

Franz