Old 12-01-2004, 05:32 PM
madgardener

Default snowy, lonely and tired of having to go into the dragon-cave to access my e-mail and newsgroup

thanks Starlord. Everything helps ((hug))
madgardener
"Starlord" wrote in message
Well, right now, out here in the High Mojave Desert it's starting to warm

up for
the day, it's 28 right now, heading for a around 60 day. Would go out to

the
garden, but have to hike up to the post office today, to mail off the

first
order for my World of Dahlias slideshow.

I've slowly started removing the dead fans from the iris, most are showing

signs
of starting to grow for spring blooms. And still tring to take the heads

off my
trucks engine so I can fix it.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Ad World
http://adworld.netfirms.com

"madgardener" wrote in message
It's still snowy up here on the ridge, I'm dying of loneliness,

(Squire's
gone, son took off to town with his girl type friend yesterday) and I'm
tired of having to go into the dragon-cave to access my e-mail and wreck
gardens. Don't get me wrong. I'm GRATEFUL that I CAN access my newsgroup

and
read my e-mail thru web browser, and there are some who are e-mailing me

at
John's address. but I can't send pictures or access some of the sites I

take
forgranted. I need to rearrange my priorities..........

GARDEN NOTE: The Jewel orchid is starting to slowly show fuzzy pod like
flowers all folded at the tip of the stalk. The Korean Crinum is

finishing
up in the dragon cave under the florescent light Squire rigged up, and I
haven't killed his Angel fish yet g. They've moved me inside to the

cash
registers until the season starts back in Outside Lawn and Garden

despite
that I am still needed in the greenhouse..........oh well, at least I

HAVE a
job GBSEG I am going to bundle up tomorrow and gather up the empty

pots
lying around the grounds. Tally will come afterwards.

I hope everyone is well.
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking a snowy
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

---