Old 12-01-2004, 10:33 PM
John Keller

Default Fitting in a Clumping Bamboo

We are looking for a type of clumping bamboo to use as a privacy screen next
to our pool enclosure. We are in zone 10 and have an area about 24" wide
and 10 feet long to plant in. We would want something that grows very
thickly, is about 6 to 15 feet tall and would prefer something colorful.
The area is shaded in the late afternoon. I guess that if this group cannot
offer suggestions, no one will be able to. ;-) What would you suggest?

L. John Keller II
Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in
silence...