Old 13-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Gwear Gwear is offline
Registered User

Location: Devon. UK
Question No Garden!! Help!

hello, new here so a quick intro.
I'm a 45yrs woman, live in Devon and love my gardens but wouldnt say I am experienced, even though I'm the ex wife of a landscaper! (I'm good at cutting lawns and removing stones, lol)

However, due to unforseen circumstances it's possible I will be moving to a cottage with no garden at all, which is not good but thats life.

It does have space for container plants and my question for you is this - is it safe for me to get up my established herbs that are in my garden now and transfer them into containers?

I suppose some of them arent suitable ie: valerian, fennel??

I'd welcome any hints, advice etc on container growing herbs and other plants, as this is an area I've no experience of.

Thanks