Old 13-01-2004, 01:33 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Classic Roses

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

I have often wanted to grow a Kiftsgate, but have never managed to allocate
space for it. However, Sacha's remark prompts me to mention that I have a
singularly ugly tree (crab apple? bla bla paucifolia?), about 15 ft high by
10 ft wide. Is that suitable as a frame for a Kiftsgate?

I think you will need something like Sherwood Forest to accommodate it.

If not, is there another tough rambler which could inhabit it?

Rambling perpetuals, Hamburg, New Dawn, Phyllis Bide, Blaze.

I could find a list of other ramblers, but don't forget that a lot of
them are rather subject to mildew.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/