Old 13-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Bpjea

Default Crescentia

"Bpjea" (usun 'x' - z powodu spamu) wrote in message

I'll publish the picture and I'll tell You the URL to it.

As I've said here come the pictures:

Crescentia species (Iquitos, Peru):
http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zd...escentia01.jpg

And now some unknown species:

Please tell me the IDs (at least a genus name)
1.) Origin: Pisco, Peru
http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zdjecia/no_id01.jpg

2.) Origin: Iquitos, Peru
http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zdjecia/no_id02.jpg

3.) Origin: Iquitos, Peru; I ask for the trunk, unfortunately I don't have
any other photo of that tree - I know that guessing having only a trunk
picture is hard (but not for an expert

http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zdjecia/no_id03.jpg

4.) Origin: Iquitos, Peru;

http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zdjecia/no_id04.jpg

5.) Origin: Iquitos, Peru; what's that huge tree? Ficus species? I doubt
about it.

http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zdjecia/no_id05.jpg

6.) Origin: Iquitos, Peru; a young tree (may be of the same species that
no.5) or possibly an aerial root (?)
It wasn't me who had taken these pictures, otherwise I could tell You
something more about them.

http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zdjecia/no_id06.jpg

7.) Origin: Iquitos, Peru; I ask for these palms

http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zdjecia/no_id07.jpg

8.) Origin: Iquitos, Peru; a palm

http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zdjecia/no_id08.jpg

9.) Origin: Iquitos, Peru; a climber (?) possibly (the fruits I mean)

http://www.geocities.com/drzewa98/zdjecia/no_id09.jpg

Any ideas are welcome

Best regards,
Bpjea