Old 13-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Broomhilda

Default Wind Chimes

I think in WV we always have wind. Especially in the winter. Had to stop
growing azaleas because they got killed every winter even though wrapped in
burlap.

Love to sleep outside there with the wind in my face at night. Not in
winter though.. Even I can't stand that much cold.

Pixi
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Yup, Chapel Bells was what I got for Xmas in the forest green tone. They
are lovely, but no wind lately to hear them. ~ jan

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

"Nedra" wrote in message
Hi Pixi, You can search Google and come up with loads of wind
chimes. There are other threads here named "OT Wind Chimes" and
"Pond Gifts - Whatya get for Xmas". Most of the chimes are
keyed ... Jan posted a link - it's
where I got my wind chimes ... and you can hear a sample.
The link is:

http://pineridgeonline.com/chimes/weatherland.shmtl

Good Luck.

Nedra

"Broomhilda" wrote in message
k.net...
I have heard about a type of windchime that is tuned????? Probably

read
about it here.

I don't recall what they were called. Can someone help me?

I am really Pixi from West Virginia but was forced down south for the
winter.

Love this group. You have been so much help to me.

Broomhilda