Old 13-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Tea tree

I should be grateful that I'm not just getting crispy juniper questions at the "Bonsai Doctor" page. One thing I've noticed over the last year: I almost get as many queries from England as the US now, almost all from newbies.

Anyway, someone in England has an indoor tea tree with dropping leaves. I have never even SEEN a tea tree, and all I know from you guys is to be very careful repotting them. How do they behave when kept indoors in Northern climes?

Nina Shishkoff

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++