Old 13-01-2004, 09:03 PM
sam crowell

Default [IBC] Tea tree

Nina wrote:

Anyway, someone in England has an indoor tea tree with dropping leaves. I
have never even SEEN a tea tree, and all I know from you guys is to be very
careful repotting them. How do they behave when kept indoors in Northern
climes?

Wow....I think this is seriously a case of knowing which "tea tree" is
which.... I have seen Camellia sinensis grow happily in the wetter western
valleys in Oregon, but it is a struggle to do anything with one in this
dryer area. I had a pair that languished and died over about a year. Of
course the people who are asking the question might be referring to New
Zealand Tea Tree, or ???. Too many "tea" trees!

Sam Crowell
Klamath Falls, Oregon

http://wine.msn.com/

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mark Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++