Old 14-01-2004, 12:42 AM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Epi. Plastic Doll

he Diana,
I've seen a plant not so long ago in two different places with flowers
looking exactly like that one. I'm nt sure about the name, they didn't have
a name tag and i forgot to ask the growers.
first is in the private collection of Jacky orchiflora here in belgium.
http://www.orchidjacky.be/

The second place was in the netherlands at a vendor called 'de wilg'. I
can't seem to find their internet site and don't realy have time to look I'm
in de middle of my exams but try this site from the dutch Orchid sociaty
http://www.nov-orchidee.nl/
try diverse - leveranciers adressen
it's on the right side of the page. those should be the adresses of the
vendors in NL, you can also just write the Nov a mail and I'm sure they will
give you info about 'De Wilg'
Cheers
Peter

"Diana Kulaga" schreef in bericht
nk.net...
A friend sent me this photo link. I want this plant. I need this plant.
This plant has "Diana" written all over it. What? You can't see my name

on
it?

http://www.edit.ne.jp/~fkoichi/ophoto/epi/plasticd.htm