Old 14-01-2004, 06:13 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Epi. Plastic Doll

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:19:08 -0500, "John G. Talpa"
wrote:

Diana,

Also, after it flowers, do NOT remove the spike. I've had mine for 4 years
and it has reflowered on the old spike at least yearly. For awhile, it
would rebloom approximately every 3 months, with a more significant blooming
yearly. Repotting took care of that silly tendency! However, since the
repotting, it now has a couple of new growths and has started the reblooming
again.
John G. Talpa, CWS-VI

Diana -
Guess what I found for sale at the OS tonight? Yes. Epi Plastic
Doll, unfortunately not in bloom. There are buds.
I will tell you now, the EPC's have similar - but much larger
flowers for the pot size.

Two people tonight told me that Oak Hill used to have some and
Fantasy Orchids here used to have them. Both places have
websites. I don't think either has the plant listed. So it is
an email to check sources. Or pick your favorite.

You know how you stand over a plant talking, and kind or fuss
with any dry stuff and old spikes ..... etc.
I almost clipped some of the old spikes off while I talked to the
OS member who sold it to me.
John thanks for the warning. I can see this one has bloomed for
quite a while on some of these spikes.

SuE