Old 14-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Hound Dog

Default Wind Chimes

"paghat" wrote in message
news
Wind chims in gardens are horrifying. They are noisy & annoying & disturb
the natural sounds a garden can engender with birds & crickets & rainfall
& rustling leaves & water features.

When some loon collects ten to sixty rackety hanging bits of ugly-ass
chimes to dangle all around the edges of their home, they make themselves
a nuisance to their neighborhood. Such collectors should be shot dead by
their own drug-dealing teenagers during a drive-by, the corpse buried
under dismantled windchimes & left to decay right there on the broken-down
porch of the chimester's trailer house.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

There are several things, in my opinion, much more annoying than wind
chimes.

1. Never-ending barking dogs.
2. Boom-boxes with the volume and bass set way too high.
3. Bouncing basketballs.
4. Neighbors that permit the first three to happen and don't seem to care
how much their neighbors are bothered.

Hound Dog