Old 14-01-2004, 01:33 PM
Phred

Default Useless URLs [Was: gastroenteritis [and mushrooms] (was [snip] )]]

In article ,
Oz wrote:
Phred writes
In article ,
Oz wrote:
Phred writes
And you bloody well need to! Some are *very* difficult to
distinguish. (Mind you, if you're really familiar with the things
it's usually pretty easy -- just don't try to work from written
descriptions in your first endeavours!)

Spot on in one.

The wild ones have (drool) just *SO* much more flavour .....

Yeah. If necessary, you can use them instead of beef. ;-)

Some are indeed very meaty, the parasols for example.
I don;t think much of the 'beefsteak fungus' though.

(Pretty good *with* beef too, of course.)

A bunch of boleti in a beef stew is WONDERFUL!

I'm not familiar with your boleti, so I did a quick google -- and
found a fine example of one of the major problems with WWW