Old 14-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Tricia

Default Stump Removal

Wanda Too wrote:
:: Will be having an old tree removed from my backyard sometime in the
:: next few weeks. The tree surgeon doesn't remove stumps, so there
:: will be a 2' stump left in my backyard. Is it possible to remove the
:: stumps of older trees? How difficult and expensive is it?
::
:: I suppose I could always use it to put a bird bath on top of.

Very easy with a stump mulcher/grubber - cost hmm not sure around $75?
Been ages and ages since I had a price extremely effective though and
nothing left afterwards except for wood shavings.

--
Tricia