Old 14-01-2004, 05:34 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default What Can I Legally Say?

me and the wife were talking about all that sueing that is going on, and the
legal maneuvering crap...

personally, I am not one for worrying about what I say, I 'hide' behind
"freedom of speech" and I won't name names....

Maybe you could call it a friendly warning = bad service, bad shipping and
we'll all take the 'hint'.... persay...

who was it?

--
RedForeman ©®

"Nsty N8" wrote in message
Hello

I received BAD service from an online plant dealer. The site was

incorrect
about what they had in stock, the plants were shipped 2 weeks late and

they
won't respond to my emails or phone calls. I also received melted plants.

What can I say or write without getting myself sued.

N8