Old 14-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Alan Connor

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:46:47 -0500, Peter H wrote:

Alan Connor wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 05:51:28 -0500, Peter H wrote:

Alan Connor wrote:

Don't want to face the fact that your dietstyle is just habit and
has nothing to do with nutrition whatsoever

I don't get that at all...

Your claim about my "dietstyle." Of the wide variety of food items I
eat, you know only a very few - and all that have been mentioned were
vegetable with the possible exception of mushrooms. My "dietstyle," as
you call it, just might be identical with your own.

Pete H

--
When eating an elephant
take one bite at a time.

I could have sworn you said you ate animal products. I don't.

AC