Old 15-01-2004, 01:06 AM
Peter H

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

Alan Connor wrote:

You sound like an animal-product addict that is trying to convince

Actually, I eat *everything* to the chagrin of my waistline - 38 &
should be 35. Don't dislike vegetable material at all - some of my best
friends are turnips & peas, not to mention fiddlehead greens & spinach
tossed w/ mushrooms, oil & garlic. I just think those who rabidly try to
remove the cow from the grass-cow-omnivore chain are fooling themselves
& missing out on some nutritious eating.

Pete H

--
When eating an elephant
take one bite at a time.