Old 15-01-2004, 01:34 AM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] "Handle bar" branches???

Nic,
For me, I take care of them in the initial styling, always aware that I wont want one later on the wrong side of a bend. Then, I just don't let 'em grow back! I know . . .far to simplistic.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9
- COLD and Haven't even Seen the sun in 10 days! I think I hate cha! :-)