Old 15-01-2004, 02:42 AM
Ann

Default Everything Under Snow

(paghat) expounded:

http://www.paghat.com/snowyjanuary2.html

The flagstone path looks almost like a stream bed. Neat pictures.

Tonight and tomorrow night are supposed to break records around here.
Right now it's 7°, dry as a bone, and very still out there; we're
supposed to get 3-5" overnight. By the morning it will be well below
zero, they say, and tomorrow night we're looking at -10° in Boston,
which means we'll be lower.........Can you say BRRRRRRRRRRRR?
Hopefully we do get that snowcover, although it's a bit late. I wish
everything had had a foot or so on it before the Arctic Express
arrived.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA