Old 15-01-2004, 03:12 AM
B & J

Default Wind Chimes--respectful neighbors

"John Catron" wrote in message
prozac for dogs, it's herbal I'm told by my vet who suggested it for Sugar
to calm her down while I was gone since she has such seperation anxiety

when
we're all gone (that and I now put her in a crate until Mike gets home or

me
and lets her out......until she gets the message that she can't rip things
up when we're all gone, that's where she'll go when we're all gone.

But Stonegate Vet down the road assured me over time she would adjust to

the
crate and eventually mature to where she doesn't rip things when we all
leave her, out of her insecurity. The doggie sedatives she told me were
herbal and available at most pet stores. Try those put into a little

canned
dog food for the pooch and just smile at yer neighbor when he wonders why
Pepe is sleeping so much. Harmless is the assurance I got, I just haven't
the $ to get Sugar any right now..........hope this helps John.......
maddie

I know the idiot wouldn't consider Prozac because he doesn't consider the
yapping any of our business, and he's gone when the beast does most of its
screaming. Maybe I should get a Prozac prescription for myself and learn to
ignore the miserable dog.

John