Old 15-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Susan Erickson

Default My new orchids!

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 03:59:07 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

Congratulations Katrina! I too am in the process of changing citizenships
(my US citizenship ceremony is tomorrow). Hmm, should I too buy another
orchid to celebrate? Thanks for the idea.

Joanna

Joanna -
Congratulations to you too. It is hard work changing
citizenships and learning a different country's ways. No matter
where we come from, the next town or city has a different
version. I can only imagine how many differences you both have
found in your new countries. May you both find joy in these new
alliances and of course Many blooming Orchids.
SuE